Former players at the University of Miami never shy away from sharing their opinions on the current Hurricanes and ex-defensive lineman Dan Sileo is no exception.
A member of the 1986 Hurricanes, Sileo is now a radio host in the area and was less than pleased with “The U” getting blown out by Kansas State on Saturday, 52-13.
As a result, Sileo took to the airwaves on 560 WQAM to voice his frustration and went absolutely nuclear on his listeners with a three-minute rant about the state of the program.
Gems in the clip include:
• “I have never seen our defensive tackles this bad. Ever. Horrific. Poor.”
• “If I see another defensive tackle on the University of Miami sitting around looking for girls in the stands and not running to the football and putting a hat on someone’s a**, you are going to be held accountable!”
• “I’m going to have an aneurysm in here. I am to going have an aneurysm the next time I see somebody not hit somebody! Son of a b****es, hit somebody!”
• “Dude, when you got a quarterback standing there, when he does a quarterback sneak, do you know what I want somebody to do? Pull a knife on him and stick him! Gauge him in the eyes, hit him in the knees, kick him in the balls! Do something! Show me you care!”
• “You know what, there are so many people that keep telling me about frickin’ talent we have on that team. Give me a break! Stop it! Stop it!”
• “Son of a b****es! Son of a b****es!”
We never thought we’d say this, but this “U” rant is right up there with Kellen Winslow’s “I’m a f**in’ soldier!” locker room tirade.
[Warning: Some language is NSFW]