Lost Lettermen was launched in March 2009 as a news website and database dedicated to college football, men's basketball and its former players (hence the name).
Here are 5 key facts about the site:
• Averages 2 million unique visitors and 20 million page views per month
• Includes database of 175,000 former college football and men's basketball players that answers the question, "Where Are They Now?", plus yearly rosters and results
• Audience: 91% male, 22% aged 25-34, 26% over $100,000 HHI, 71% college educated
• Appeared on Yahoo! Sports, ESPN.com, SI.com, USA Today, Bleacher Report, ESPN's "Pardon The Interruption" & "Around the Horn," among others
• Currently partnered with The Sporting News and The Huffington Post