Hitting a 10-team betting parlay is hard. Hitting two of them in the same weekend is nearly downright impossible. But as one bettor proved, it can be done.
The lucky winner made his or her wagers at BetOnline before the weekend’s games started. The first was a 10-team NFL and college football parlay on which he/she wagered $100, ran the table and received a $60,407 payout. The second was a modest $5 bet on an 11-team NFL and college football parlay with the exact same teams except the addition of the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens. That yielded a $4,667 payout.
That’s a $65,704 payout for beating $105.
Here’s a full list of the college teams the bettor included in their two parlays:
- Oregon -8.5 … covered by 2.5 points
- Kansas State -8 … covered by 6 points
- Clemson -12.5 … covered by 23.5 points
- Penn State -3.5 … covered by 21.5 points
- Texas A&M -6.5 … covered by 18.5 points
- Stanford -28 … covered by 20 points
He/she also correctly predicted victories and covered spreads by the Buccaneers, Bears, Broncos, Texans and Ravens. However you spent your weekend likely pales in comparison to this.