Former Penn State linebacker Brandon Short has been an associate investment banker and Goldman Sachs since July 2010. He graduated from Columbia Business School last year.
Short, who resides in New York City, entered the business world after an NFL career with the New York Giants and Carolina Panthers from 2000-06. He appeared in the Giants’ loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XXXV after the 2000 season.
In college, Short had a standout career for the Nittany Lions, who are known for cultivating star linebackers. Short was an All-American in 1999 and the MVP of the 1998 Citrus Bowl.
Penn State has a big matchup with Nebraska on Saturday, but the school has been enveloped by a scandal surrounding former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky – Short’s old coach – who has been accused of sexually abusing young boys. Brandon Short profile
Most read on LostLettermen.com:
• Ranking College Football’s “Games of the Century”
• VIDEO: Georgia TE Aron White Gets Stuck in Hedges
• Will LSU’s Les Miles Leave & Coach Miami Dolphins?
• FCS DE Eddie Delaney Has One Hand, Big Dreams
• VIDEO: Kevin Durant Plays Flag Football at OK State
• What Happened to Colt Brennan and Timmy Chang?
• VIDEO: Rich Rod Pokes Fun at West Virginia Lawsuit
• Antoine Walker Gets Served Lawsuit at Nightclub
• College FB, Hoops Provides Halloween Fodder
• VIDEO: Handlers for CU’s Ralphie Take Tumble